Interested in joining our team?
All Available Jobs
Uwajimaya is the largest Asian grocery and gift market in the Pacific Northwest. Our mission is to be the premier destination to experience Asian food and culture through exceptional customer service, positive attitudes and world-class quality merchandise. Our employees are essential for our continued success. We believe a team of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences working together powers our success. We encourage all qualified candidates who are passionate about food, customer service and Asian culture to apply for any of our open positions.
As part of Uwajimaya’s continuing efforts to prioritize the health and wellbeing of its employees and those it serves, Uwajimaya will require that the individual who fills this role be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical or religious accommodation exempting the individual from the requirement.
- Have a passion for excellent customer service
- Do your best on the basis of your abilities
- Desire to do a good job
- Open to improvements
- Passionate about learning
Our offers for most team members:
- Flexible, friendly, diverse work environment
- Competitive Pay (Wage starts at $16.70/hr depending on experience)
- $2/hr reliability bonus for all store employees through at least December 31, 2021 (up to 40 hours/week)
- Discretionary trimester bonus – paid every four months based on overall company performance
- Employee Discounts (10% off food items and 20% off gift department items. Some restrictions apply)
- Excellent health benefits
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Opportunities for growth
- Supplemental Insurances available